Saturday, December 2, 2006

Saturday night

but no fever... or maybe some from my youngest son who has suddenly developed a horrible cough and feels warmer than usual. It hasn't been that cold here in Stockholm as it normally is.
Yesterday I told my husband I'd love to write and publish. Actually it's something I've been thinking about for a while. He mentioned blogs, which until yesterday I'd never heard of before, and here I am... starting what might turn something big or I'll just drop it and write a book instead. I'm listening to Abba which I've always liked just to find out much later that they were swedish. As it turns out there's much more swedish around us that we know, for instance did you know the person who developed the temperature measurement which is used in many countries, the celsius degrees, Anders Celsius was swedish?
This first blog is an easy starter, we'll have time to get serious and talk about what I wrote in the description to the blog.
See you around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice start. Good luck! A supporting mom